Product Release Notes - 8.31.2018
Google/Facebook Review Import Update
- Venga is now pulling in responses left on the original source page for Google and Facebook business pages.
Mobile Friendly Staff Search
- The Staff tab within Analytics has been optimized for viewing and searching on mobile devices.
Faster Google and Facebook Review Importing
- The Facebook and Google integrations have been updated to import new reviews as soon as they are left. This update only affects Google and Facebook pages that are directly connected to the dashboard with the Venga integration.
Add Weekly Feedback Report to Bulk Update Menu
- The Weekly Feedback Trend Report can now be assigned to multiple users at once using the bulk update menu in the Users section of Admin tools.
Additional configuration options for Tracking ROI by Menu Item
- This update allows ROI Tracking by menu item purchase for Emma and Mailchimp campaigns to be limited to only guests who received the campaigns.
Meal Period Spend Data in the "Visits By Restaurant" Table
- The visits by restaurant chart on the campaign detail page can be expanded to show a breakdown of spend by meal period.
Confirmed ROI for Single Locations
- The confirmed spend data for Emma and Mailchimp campaigns is now displayed in the "Visits By Restaurant" Table on the campaign detail page.
Negative Feedback Alert Send Triggers
- Negative Feedback Alerts are now being generated for Google and Facebook pages that are directly connected to the dashboard via the Venga integration.