Connect Your Google and Facebook business Pages
Provide dashboard users the ability to respond to Facebook and Google reviews directly from the dashboard by connecting your restaurant's account to Venga.
Responses left from the dashboard are posted directly to the restaurant's page on Facebook or Google, and are recorded in the review detail in the dashboard.
Follow the setup instructions below to connect your accounts. Once setup is complete, it will take about 72 hours for the Respond on Facebook or Respond on Google button to appear in the review detail for reviews from connected accounts. The ability to respond will be available for reviews left after the accounts are connected. Prior reviews will not display the respond on button.
Learn More: Manage and Respond to Reviews
In this article:
Note: This function must be performed by someone with Admin rights on the Facebook Account
To set up Facebook integration:
- Log in to the restaurant’s Facebook Business Manager page.
- Click the menu icon next to Business Manager, hover over All Tools (1), and select Business Settings (2).
People (1) and click the
+Add (2) button.
- Add the email address email@example.com (1) and click Next (2).
- Select Page Admin (1) from the user role menu at the top right, check the box next to the pages you want to connect to the dashboard (2), and click Invite (3).
- Sign into the restaurant’s Google My Business account. You will be automatically directed to the Manage Locations menu.
- Click the name of the location in the locations list at the right to open the location management screen.
- Click Users from the menu on the left.
- Click the add user icon and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (it may appear as email@example.com).
- Click Choose a Role below the line where you entered the email address and select Manager.
- Click Invite.