Admin Tools Tips and Best Practices
As a Venga Client Admin, you have access to everything you need to configure and manage your account. To get there, click the silhouette at the top right of the dashboard and select Admin Tools.
Check out the tips below for configuring your account or Log In to the Dashboard and get started.
- Make sure to add all the members of your team to your account and select whether they should have dashboard and/or report access.
- Add users individually or in bulk with just a few clicks.
Learn More: Add or Remove A User
Create Subgroups for Easier management.
- If your group is large, create subgroups so region/concept managers aren’t wading through the entire group’s data to get to what they want. With subgroups you can:
- Consolidate your Daily Feedback Report to reduce email volume
- Easily isolate relevant data on the dashboard by filtering by subgroup
Adjust Pre-shift Email report times
- The default send times for Pre-Shift reports are:
- Lunch: 11:00am
- Dinner: 4:00pm
- Send times can be changed in the Reports section of Admin Tools.
Learn More: Change The Time Pre-Shift Reports Are Sent
Set up Venga recurring email campaigns
- Recurring emails are great for any message that can be triggered by an event, like sending your guests a Venga Feedback Survey after they dine, or wishing them a happy birthday. Three are included in your service. Contact us to add more!
Create Feedback Surveys
- Venga Feedback Surveys give you direct access to your guests impressions and opinions.
- Surveys can be used group-wide or customized for each location.
- Surveys can be sent in a recurring email, linked on your website, or used in signage an collateral in the restaurant.
Manage Billing Information
- Manage Billing information for all accounts in one place.
- Update billing information in the Billings & Payments section of Admin Tools.
Learn More: Update Billing Information
See what Your Team is Doing
- The Admin Usage Timeline displays actions taken by members of your team while using the Venga dashboard.
- Actions recorded on the timeline are:
- Changes to the Users list (users created/deleted, dashboard access added/revoked, reports assigned/unassigned).
- Reports exported from Report Builder
- Changes to marketing campaigns (campaigns created, campaigns enabled/disabled, ROI tracking configured).
- Responses to Google and Facebook reviews.
- Reviews marked invalid.
- Changes to review sentiment.